lunes, 12 de octubre de 2015

Evidence: Blog “Presentations” / Evidencia: Blog “Presentaciones”

Participa en este foro con tu presentacion personal en ingles..quien eres, edad..de donde eres, family ..hobbies..studies etc. participa!

RE: Hello
Hello everybody

My name is Claudia Barrera i´m 28 years old, i live in san gil santander, I have a daugther her name is Mariana is so cute, she is my little princess, i`m study accounting and finance in Sena San Gil, Iike study, learn news thinsg every day, i like dance and practice extreme sportrs, I hope to learn so much whit this course and I hope have a great time with you.

ANA KATHERINNE TRIANA GARCIA  
RE: Hello
my name is Ana katherine Garcia Triana, I live in the village wells Sangil, I have 19 years, I like to play volleyball in my spare time I'm with my family with whom I have so much fun

Hace 9 días
YESENIA DIAZ ALVAREZ 
RE: Hello
My name is Yesenia DiazI'm 19, I am working in TECHNICAL ASSISTANT FOREIGN TRADEI am very interested to learn English, It essential and goes hand in  hand with mycareerI like surfing, among other things.
CHEERS.

RE: Hello
Hi guys, My name is Maria Jose Sanchez I'm 19 years old, I was born in Ibague - Tolima. My family is formed by my sibilings and my mother I'm the eldest amog sibilings. The two minors living in Bogotá with his father and my other brother live with me and my mom in Chia - Cundinamarca. I'm studying Commercial Communication at Sena in Bogota currently I'm in my productive stage. I like to read books to learn a bit of everything, but in particularly, I like the books about love stories, I like to watch movies at home and also at cinema, I spend my time with my boyfriend on weekend, I love to dance and to eat.  I really like English and I hope that I'm going to learn so much with this training program. Thank you teacher. Have a good evening.

Hace 9 días
LAURA MARIEM MARTINEZ LEON 
Hello
Hi, I´am Laura Mariem Martinez Leon, I´m from Santa Rosa de Viterbo Boyaca. I´m 17 years old. I´m live whit my parents and my sister.
I like play basketball. Currently studying in the SENA Duitama. I want to take this course to improve my English language.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario